Friday, October 23, 2015

NEW LET'S PLAY SERIES: Be My Princess

BE MY PRINCESS




Thank you to everyone who has been keeping up with my first series [Metro PD Close to You] and requesting more videos. Since Metro PD only has one or two more parts left, I have made the prologue video for a new play through series "Be My Princess." 

As an exchange student in Charles Kingdom, we are walking about to see the sights. Through a turn of events while walking the streets, we meet six royals.. except we have no idea they are royals until watching them descend the royal steps at a ball! After that, we have the choice to dance with one of these dashing princes. The prince on which we decide, will be the one that we carry out a story with. I have narrowed down the choices to either Prince Edward or Prince Wilfred - Cast your votes now!



So far we are all tied up, comment here, on the video, or on my G+ post to change the score! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment